14 in stock (as of 04/26/2017 02:59 AM)
View other products from 3m
- Designed to cut faster and last longer enabling the user to obtain maximum usage. Excellent for use on tough marine gelcoat, paint and primer systems.
- Abrasive Backing Type: Paper
- Abrasive Backing Weight: C Weight
- Attachment Type: Hookit™
- Dust Extraction: No
- Grade: P320
- Length: 16-1/2 Inch
- Product Form: Sheet
- Tier: High Performance
- Width: 2-3/4 Inch
- Articulating closed singlet wide-angle lens displays crisp, detailed images kept sharply focused by rack-and-pinion mechanism.
- Lamp interrupt switch shuts off power to a lamp when changing lamps to prevent premature lamp failure.
- Convenient carrying handle and fold-down post provide optimal portability and storability.
- Handy power-cord wrap.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1860|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.3m.com|
|Product Name||1860 Overhead Projector|
The clear choice for presenters worldwide, the 3M Overhead Projector Model 1860 features an articulating closed singlet wide-angle lens for crisp, detailed images kept sharply focused by a rack-and-pinion mechanism. The handsomely styled 3M Overhead Projector Model 1860 packs a 2,700-lumen punch for brilliant images. Quiet please! A hush-quiet cooling fan makes this projector one of the quietest on the market. Features also include a practical lamp ejector that makes replacing lamps simple, thermal-protection circuit that prevents overheating, and lamp interrupt switch that shuts off power to lamp when replacing lamps to prevent premature lamp failure. Plus, the 3M Overhead Projector Model 1860 has a five-year warranty on all parts and labor.
|Product Type||Transmissive Overhead Projector|
|Focal Length||293 mm|
|Lamp Type||1 x ENX 360 W|
|Lamp Life||130 Hour Average|
|Brightness||2700 lm Typical Mode|
|ProductTitle||3M 1860 Overhead Projector - 2700|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||5 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, April 26, 2017.