Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne on assignment in North Africa during WWII to assist intelligence efforts and provide sharpshooter skills to Allied forces within exotic, rugged and open land. As part of his mission, Karl learns of a secret tank program which, should it become a reality, has the potential to crush any Allied force in its path and turn the tide of the war. With an emphasis on player choice, Sniper Elite 3 features non-linear gameplay across varied North African terrain such as mountain ranges and sprawling plains, allowing for a greater range of motion and the ability to take longer-ranged shots with customizable weapons. In addition, bustling cities and remote villages greatly assist in planning relocation tactics. An all-new vehicle kill-cam lets gamers take out armored cars and tanks and wreak massive destruction with one shot into vehicles' gas tanks. In addition, the infamous X-Ray kill-cam is back with greater graphic detail including circulatory system and muscle layer. Sniper Elite 3 also features co-op and competitive multiplayer. Co-Op - Up to two players can choose from Story Campaign, Over watch and the all-new Survival mission. For Survival, gamers take on an endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw at them. Competitive MP - Five modes of competitive action are featured: Deathmatch; Team Deathmatch; Distance King; Team Distance King; No Cross which is Team Deathmatch with a twist - both teams are separated with no risk of close-quarter surprise. Afrika Korps AI - The game features a rebuilt AI system emphasizing squad roles and tactics as well as clearer cues for engagement and detection. X-Ray Kill-Cam - This favorite feature showcases even greater detail including circulatory system and muscle layer. Combat - Detailed feedback is given to players in order to decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out enemies without being seen.
|Manufacturer||505 Games, Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||71501801|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.505games.com|
|Brand Name||505 Games|
|Product Name||Sniper Elite 3|
|Marketing Information||Observe. Plan. Execute. Adapt. |
North Africa 1942... The heat is on. Germany is building a wonder weapon with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path. The Afrika Korps, including a division of Tiger Tanks, stand in your way. Sabotage their plans or the Allied resistance is over.
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Third Person Shooter|
|Software Name||Sniper Elite 3|
|Features||Observe. Plan. Execute. Adapt:|
- Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi-routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.
Improved Human/ New Vehicle Kill-Cam:
- A sniper always needs an exit strategy.
- Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play-style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking and trap setup.
- Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.
Weapon & Character Customisation:
- Now shows even greater detail including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
- Also extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi- stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle, before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.
- Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play-style.
- Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.
- 5 modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross with a selection of maps at launch.
- Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper.
- Earn your Medals and Ribbons to become the Ultimate Sniper!
- Players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions.
- In Overwatch players take the distinct roles of the Sniper and the Operative and must choose their play-style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission.
- For Survival gameplay you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|ESRB Rating||M (Mature 17+)|
- Blood and Gore
- Intense Violence
|Player Connectivity Mode||Co-op|
|Platform Supported||PlayStation 4|
|ProductTitle||505 Games Sniper Elite 3 - Third Person Shooter - PlayStation 4|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, January 23, 2017.