Over 50 in stock
(as of 12/08/2016 09:10 PM)
Qualifies for FREE Shipping!
Within the Continental USA
Zoom panel loading...
Model: SD7236PC View other products from Alera
$777.21 Estimated Shipping: FREE
Due to its weight and or fragility, this item must be shipped via truck. We believe that you should not have to accept any item that does not arrive in perfect condition. In the rare event that this item arrives with visible damage, simply refuse the package and you will be issued a full refund upon return of the item. The above quote is our flat rate for the continental 48 states to your door for single man delivery (no stairs). Please contact us for a quote if you have special requirements such as stairs, narrow doors, or would require more then one person delivery.
Durable square edge laminated top is scratch- and stain-resistant. Powder coated steel frame with chrome-plated 1 square tubular steel legs. Full-extension locking file drawer with telescoping ball bearing slides accommodates hanging file folders. Box drawer with dividers operates on steel roller suspensions. Center drawer lock secures all drawers. Aluminum drawer handles. Three-quarter height modesty panel provides privacy. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Color: Cherry/Putty; Pedestal Count: 2; Top Shape: Rectangular; Top Material: Woodgrain Laminate.
Durable square edge laminated top is scratch- and stain-resistant. Powder coated steel frame with chrome-plated 1" square tubular steel legs. Full-extension locking file drawer with telescoping ball bearing slides accommodates hanging files. Box drawer with dividers operates on steel roller suspensions. Center drawer lock secures all drawers. Aluminum drawer handles. Three-quarter height modesty panel. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Global Product Type:Desks-Straight Front Desks with Filing/Pedestals Color:Cherry/Putty Pedestal Count:2 Top Shape:Rectangular Top Material:Woodgrain Laminate Width Maximum:72" Depth Maximum:36" Height Maximum:29 1/2" Pedestal Types:3/4-Height Drawer Quantity:5 Drawer Configuration:Left: Box/File Drawer Configuration:Right: Box/File Drawer Configuration:Center Base Material:Steel Edge Detail Profile:Square Edge Compliance Standards:Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:31% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:17% Total Recycled Content Percent:48%
Certifications & Standards: ANSI/BIFMA Recycled: Yes Recycled Content: 70% Country of Origin: United States
General Information Manufacturer Alera Furniture Manufacturer Part Number SD217236PO Manufacturer Website Address http://www.aleradetails.com Brand Name Alera Product Name Pedestal Desk Package Type Retail Product Type Pedestal Desk Product Information Table Top Width 72" Table Top Depth 36" Table Top Shape Rectangle Base Included Yes Base Style Four Leg Edge Style Square Number of Legs 4 Number of Drawers 5 Number of Pedestals 2 Application/Usage File Frame Color/Finish Powder Coated Top Color/Finish Base Material Steel Frame Material Steel Features Durable Scratch Resistant Stain Resistant Locking System File Drawer Leveling Glide Telescoping Leg Modesty Panel Ergonomic Design Physical Characteristics Color/Finish Dimensions 29.50" Height Title ProductTitle Alera Pedestal Desk - Rectangle Top - Four Leg Base - 5 Drawers - 2 Pedestals - 4 Legs - 72" Table Top Width x 36" Table Top Depth - 29.50" Height - Oak, Putty
Limited Warranty 5 Year Beach Audio Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, December 08, 2016.