Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
redundant hardware. Four monitors, mice and keyboards are simply
too expensive, bulky and inconvenient for most system
administrators. Why bother when you can control all 4, or even up
to 64 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse? The
added audio support allows you to enjoy music while working. Just
think of the time, space and money you will save, and added fun.
The MasterView Max is much more than a simple four-port KVM switch.
The dual interface support allows you to connect both PS/2 and USB
computers on the same switch. The multi-platform support allows you
to control Windows-based computers, Sun Solaris systems, Linux, or
even Macs by a single KVM switch. ATEN extended the multi-platform
support by supporting the special keys on both Sun and Mac
keyboards. This KVM switch also comes with the ATEN VSE technology,
which provides excellent video resolution - up to 2048 x 1536.
Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached
computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen
Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each
computer and access it via a smooth menu-driven interface. With its
1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the
MasterView Max is the perfect switch for your server room or any
other multi-computer environment.
Includes 4-port KVM, Power adapter, Rack mount kit, Firmware upgrade
Cable, User manual and Quick Start Guide.
* Dual interface support -- supports computers with either PS/2 or USB
Keyboard and mouse.
* Multi platform support -- Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris
* Easy to install -- just plug the cables in
* Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and MIC phone
* Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel switches, intuitive
OSD (on screen display), and Hot Keys.
* Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
* Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swappable and
auto-detect device change.
* LED Display for easy status monitoring
* Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
* Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
* Superior video quality; 2048 x 1536; support DDC2B.
* Total capacity expandable to support 64 computers via 3 levels of
* Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
* Firmware upgradeable through flash ROM
* Designed for both desktop and rack mount (rack mount kit included).
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
CONNECTORS - Console: (1) USB Type A (for keyboard)
(1) Stereo (for audio)
(1) RJ-11 (for Flash ROM Upgrade)
(1) USB Type A (for mouse)
(1) HDB15 Female (for monitor)
CPU : (4) Microphone
(4) Stereo (for audio)
(4) SPDB15 Female (for keyboard, mouse, monitor)
USB or PS/2
INDICATORS - LEDs for On-Line, Selected
Hot keys, OSD, and push buttons
RESOLUTION - Video: 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
REQUIREMENTS - Console: VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the
highest resolution that you will be using on any
computer in the installation.
The following equipment must be installed on each computer:
VGA, SVGA or Multisync card;
Either a Type-A USB port, or PS/2 mouse and keyboard
Cables: For PS/2 computers, use ATEN part number 2L530XP*;
For USB computers, use ATEN part number 2L530XU*.
* "X" stands for the length of the cable: "1" is 3 , "2" is
6 , "3" is 10 .)
ACCESSORIES - 2L5302P PS/2 KVM Cable- 6 feet
2L5303P PS/2 KVM Cable- 10 feet
2L5303U USB KVM Cable- 10 feet
POWER- 5 V DC
SIZE - 17.0"w x 1.75"h x 6.0"d WT.- 6.0 lbs.
- 1 4-port KVM
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Rack mount kit
- 1 Firmware upgrade Cable
- 1 User manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- Dual interface support - supports computers with either PS/2 or USB Keyboard and mouse
- Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and MIC phone
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel switches, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and Hot Keys
- Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swappable and auto-detect device change
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Total capacity expandable to support 64 computers via 3 levels of cascading
- Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
Platform Supported: PC
Platform Supported: Mac
Platform Supported: Sun
|Manufacturer Part Number||CS1754|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||MasterView Max 4-Port KVM switch|
ATEN's new 4-port MasterView Max is the ideal tool to help reduce redundant hardware. Four monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all 4, or even up to 64 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse? The added audio support allows you to enjoy music while working. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save, and added fun.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Weight (Approximate)||6 lb|
|ProductTitle||Aten MasterView Max 4-Port KVM switch - 4 x 1 - 4 x SPDB-15 - 1U - Rack-mountable|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, December 16, 2015.