Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
FEATURES- MasterView Plus 8-Port KVM switch
Your business is growing faster than you expected and four computers
simply are not enough to meet your needs. Not a problem! ATENs
eight-port MasterView Plus is just the tool you need to help reduce
the need for redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards
are simply too expensive, bulky and down-right inconvenient for
most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all
eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor
and mouse. Just think of the time, space and money you will save.
But, our MasterView Plus is much more than a simple eight-port KVM
switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every
attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On
Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to
each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface.
With it s 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs,
the MasterView Plus is the perfect switch for your server room or
any other multi-computer environment.
Includes CS9138 KVM Switch, Power Adapter (2) Rack Mounting Brackets
with Screws, User Manual.
* Cascadable To Three Levels - Control Up to 512 PCs From a Single Console.
* No Software Required - PC Selection via Front Panel Switches, Hot Keys,
or OSD (On Screen Display).
* Quick View Scan Feature for Monitoring Selected PCs
* PS/2 and Serial Mouse Emulation Provided For System Bootup
* Consoles PS/2 Mouse Controls All Connected PCs - Even Those With Serial
* Microsoft Intellimouse Pro, Logitech FirstMouse, MouseMan, IBM
Scrollpoint Mouse Support.
* SVGA, VGA and Multisync Monitor Support
* Superior Video Quality; 1920x1440; DDC2B
* LED Display For Easy Status Monitoring
* Supports High Quality CS Series Custom Connector Cables
* Rack Mountable in 19" System Rack
* Hot Pluggable - Add or Remove PCs for Maintenance Without Powering Down
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
CONNECTORS - Computer: (8) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for keyboard)
(8) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for mouse)
(8) HDDB15 Male (for monitor)
Console : (1) HDDB15 Female (for monitor)
(1) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for keyboard)
(1) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for mouse)
EMULATION - Keyboard: PS/2, AT
Mouse : PS/2, Serial
INDICATORS - LEDs for On-Line, Power, Selected
HOUSING - Metal case
SCAN INTERVAL- 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60 seconds
Push Buttons, Hot Keys, or OSD
REQUIREMENTS - VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest
resolution that you will be using on any PC in the
PS/2 Style Mouse
PS/2 Style Keyboard
VGA, SVGA or Multisync card
6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style), or DB-9 (standard serial),
6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin
4 and Ground on pin 3, or 1 5-pin mini-DIN (AT Style)
keyboard port with + 5 DC on pin 5 and Ground on pin 4.
POWER SOURCE - DC 9V, 400 mA (max)
DIMENSIONS - 17.0"w x 1.75"h x 6.0"d
|Manufacturer Part Number||CS9138|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||MasterView CS9138 KVM Switch|
Your business is growing faster than you expected and four computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs. Not a problem! ATEN's new eight-port MasterView CS9138 KVM Switch is just the tool you need to help reduce the need for redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and down-right inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|Daisy Chain Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of PS/2 Ports||18|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Input Voltage||9 V DC|
|ProductTitle||Aten MasterView CS9138 KVM Switch - 8 x 1 - 8 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard, 8 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Mouse, 8 x HD-15 Video - 1U - Rack-mountable|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, April 04, 2017.