Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
FEATURES- 8 Port Cat-5 High-Density KVM Switch
The KH1508, the 8-port KVM switch allows you to access and control
up to 256 computers from a single keyboard/monitor/mouse console.
The KH1508 features RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5 cable to link to the
computers. Combined with Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) signs can
travel up to 130 feet and still maintain high video resolution.
Utilizing PS/2 and USB KVM adapter for the final linkup, the KH1508
permits any combination of PC, Macs, SUN computers, and serial
devices to coexist on the installation.
Includes KH1508 KVM Switch, Firmware upgrade cable, 3 prong AC power
cord, Rack mounting kit, User manual.
* A single console controls up to 8 computers
* Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - Control up to 256 computers from
a single console.
* Auto-Sensing of station position on daisy chained installations.
* Front panel LED indicates station position port names automatically
reconfigured when station sequence is changed.
* No software required
* Convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hot keys, and
intuitive on screen display (OSD) menus.
* AutoScan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
* Hot pluggable - Add or remove computers without having to power down the
* Two level password security - Only authorized users view and control the
computers - Up to four users plus an administrator - Separate profiles
for each users.
* Two level logout - Manual and timed
* Firmware upgrade through flash ROM
* PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - Computers boot even when the console
focus is elsewhere.
* Supports PS/2 compatible mice, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech
* Extends the distance between computers and the switch- up to 130 ft. for
resolution of 1280 x1024@ 60Hz, 100 ft. for resolution of 1600 x 1200 @
* Rack mountable in 19" system rack (1U)
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
SWITCHES - Reset : (1) Semi-recessed pushbutton
Power : (1) Rocker
CONNECTORS - Computer : (8) RJ-45 for Cat-5 cable
Daisy Chain or Cascade up to 256
Console : (1) HDDB15 Female (for monitor)
(1) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for keyboard)
(1) 6-pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) (for mouse)
(1) RJ-11 (for flash ROM upgrade)
Daisy Chain: (1) DB-25M
EMULATION - Keyboard : PS/2
Mouse : PS/2
INDICATORS - LEDs for On-Line, Power, Selected, Station ID
HOUSING - Metal case
SCAN INTERVAL- User Specified: 1 - 255 secs.
Hotkeys ; OSD (On Screen Display); Push Button
RESOLUTION - 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (100 ft)
1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz (130 ft)
SECURITY - 2-level password security
At console side : A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor
A PS/2 mouse
A PS/2 keyboard
At Computer side: A VGA, SVGA or Multisunc video output port
CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 cable - Connecting KH1516 to
each of computer adapters.
KA9520 - Connecting from KH1516 to PS/2 computers
KA9570 - Connecting from KH1516 to USB computers
KA9130 - Connecting from KH1516 to legacy Sun
KA9131 - Connecting from KH1516 to USB Sun computers
KA9140- Connecting from KH1516 to Serial computers
POWER SOURCE - AC 100 - 240 VAC, Auto-sensing; Consumption 25W
DIMENSIONS - 17.2"w x 1.7"h x 6.3"d
- KH1508 8-Port Cat 5 High-Density KVM Switch
- Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 3 Prong AC Power Cord
- Rack-mounting Kit
- User Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||KH1508|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.aten-usa.com|
|Product Name||KH1508 8-Port Cat 5 High-Density KVM Switch|
The KH1508, the 8-port KVM switch allows you to access and control up to 256 computers from a single keyboard/monitor/mouse console. The KH1508 features RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5 cable to link to the computers. Combined with Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) signs can travel up to 130 feet and still maintain high video resolution. Utilizing PS/2 and USB KVM adapter for the final linkup, the KH1508 permits any combination of PC, Macs, SUN computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|KVM Technology||Digital & Analog|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|Daisy Chain Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Number of PS/2 Ports||2|
|Input Voltage||240 V AC|
|ProductTitle||Aten KH1508 8-Port Cat 5 High-Density KVM Switch - 8 x 1 - 8 x RJ-45 Keyboard/Mouse/Video - 1U - Rack-mountable|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, April 03, 2012.