Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
When available, you'll find below a list of merchants who may have the item you are looking for in stock.
Please Note: These merchants are in no way affiliated with Beach Audio.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
- Maximum Output Resolution: HDTV 1080P, 720P
- XGA Resolution Output: yes
- HD Resolution Output: yes
- Total zoom: 80x
- Frame Rate: 30 fps (max)
- Lens: f6.26~30.75mm; f3.2 (wide) f6.8 (tele)
- Shooting Area: 15.75" x 11.8"
- Focus: Auto/Manual
- White Balance and Exposure: Auto/Manual
- Built-in Memory: 80 images(5MP), 240 images (XGA), single & continuous capture
- SD Card Slot: yes
- Software (WIN and MAC): AVer+
- Image & Video(with audio) Recording: AVer+, SD Card (32 GB max) and USB Flash Drive (64 GB max)
- Annotation: AVer+
- Network Sharing: AVer+
- Light: yes, with Laser Guides
- Picture-in-Picture: yes
- Split Screen: Horizontal / Vertical
- Effects: Color / b&w / Negative
- Night View: yes
- Text/Graphic Modes: Text / Graphics / High Frame
- Image Rotation: yes (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees)
- Image Freeze: yes
- Image Mirror: yes
- Remote Control: yes
- Carrying Bag: yes
- Dimensions: 14.9" x 7.9" x 21.3" (set-up), 12" x 9.6" x 3" (folded)
|Manufacturer||AVer Information Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VISIONF50|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.averusa.com|
|Product Name||AVerVision F50 Document Camera|
The F50 is many tools in one. An overhead projector, a scanner, a web-video-digital camera, lined-graph-plain paper and with "best-in-class image clarity," you can see clearly with every single action.
|Product Type||Document Camera|
|Image Sensor||0.50" Color CMOS|
|Video Signals||Composite Video|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.70 lb|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, May 24, 2013.