Over 50 in stock (as of 10/21/2016 06:35 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Belkin
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Wires per Cable: 8 wire(s)
- Pairs per Cable: 4 pair(s)
Certifications & Standards:
- EIA/TIA-568 Category 5e
|Manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A3L791-06-S|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
|Product Name||Cat5e Patch Cable|
|Marketing Information||What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.|
|Product Type||Network Cable|
|Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 IEEE 802.3|
|ProductTitle||Belkin Cat5e Patch Cable - RJ-45 - 6ft - Gray|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, October 21, 2016.