Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
- Meets the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- White conductor has color band for easy pair identification.
- Category 5e performance rated for any network application.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Wires per Cable: 8 wire(s)
- Pairs per Cable: 4 pair(s)
Certifications & Standards:
- EIA/TIA-568 Category 5e
|Manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A7L504-1000-BLU|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
|Product Name||Cat5e Bulk Cable|
|Marketing Information||What is a horizontal cable? Think of it as a subway that connects your town to other towns. In actuality it's a cable used on a Local Area Network (LAN) and it connects the network outlet to the patch panel from behind a wall. The blue CAT 5e Horizontal UTP Bulk Cable is used to connect a network outlet with a patch panel. This cable consists of 8 solid 24 AWG wires and comes in a 1000-foot reelex box.|
|Product Type||Network Cable|
|Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Length||1000 ft|
|Connector on First End||Bare Wire|
|Connector on Second End||Bare Wire|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|ProductTitle||Belkin Cat5e Bulk Cable - 1000ft - Blue|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, January 19, 2017.