Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
- Rated for SCSI II/III applications.
- Double shielded (braid and foil) to meet SCSI specifications and ensure compliance with FCC requirements reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Low-capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper are individually insulated in polypropylene.
- 25 or 34 tightly woven conductor pairs ensures that each data line is paired with a ground line to minimize interference ensuring error-free data transmissions.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility.
- Gold plated copper contacts for a clean clear transmission.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to eliminate stress.
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connector.
Certifications & Standards:
- FCC requirements reducing EMI/RFI interference
|Manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F2N1065-06|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
|Product Name||SCSI-3 Cable|
|Marketing Information||What is SCSI, pronounced Skuzzy? No, its not some sort of inappropriate language used to belittle a person. SCSI stands for Small Computer System Interface; it's a cable that attaches peripheral devices, such as a storage device, to your computer. Used to interface any two SCSI devices such as a storage device, wherein one has an Ultra Micro Centronics 68 female port and the other has a Micro DB50 Female port.|
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 50-pin HD-50 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 68-pin VHDCI Male|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|ProductTitle||Belkin SCSI-3 Cable - HD-50 Male - VHDCI Male - 6ft|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, November 20, 2013.