3 in stock (as of 10/25/2016 07:26 AM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Bogen
- Calling Party Control (CPC) signal from switch immediately disconnects station port
- Bi-directional for two-way systems
- Loop start, ground start, & station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- 24V power supply required for all modes of operation
- Works with paging only and two-way (talk back) systems
- Connection method: Pluggable screw terminal
- Pre-announce and confirmation tones
|Manufacturer||Bogen Communications International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TAMB2|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.bogen.com|
|Product Name||TAMB2 Telephone Paging Access Module|
The Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Access Module is a unique, dual-purpose voice paging adapter designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system.
This versatile unit offers the capability of station port or trunk port operation, and is compatible with the full range of analog telephone port types. Advanced design and Bogen dependability make the TAMB2 the perfect choice for simple or complex telephone paging applications.
A background music input (with stereo-combining RCA jacks and volume control), which will accept a line-level input from a background music source, is provided. This input permits the use of background music during a page with central paging amplifiers that have no muting provision.
|Product Type||Telephone Paging Access Module|
|Weight (Approximate)||2 lb|
|ProductTitle||Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Paging Access Module|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, October 25, 2016.