9 in stock (as of 10/27/2016 06:23 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Cables To Go
- Each complete RapidRun Optical solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. Each runner
- requires (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Supports full 1080p, 4k, 3D HDMI features up to 1000 feet which meet and exceed today's HDMI requirements
- Utilizes fiber cabling, so no need to worry about EMI/RFI interference that is present in copper cabling
- Powered with USB at the display side, which allows the source side to be clean of excess cables
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS 2
Country of Origin: China
|Manufacturer Part Number||60130|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cablestogo.com|
|Product Name||HDMI Transmitter Flying Lead|
|Marketing Information||RapidRun Optical is designed to be the standard for in-wall HDMI audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations. Ideal for high resolution displays utilizing HDMI, this flying lead allows for an extremely clean finish with little to no cable clutter at the source.|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x Female Proprietary Connector|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.53 oz|
|ProductTitle||C2G RapidRun HDMI Transmitter Flying Lead - Use with a RapidRun Optical Runner for any source requiring an HDMI connection for audio/video|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, October 27, 2016.