Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
from the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The umbrella corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in raccoon city, chris redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the bio-terrorism security assessment alliance (b.S.A.A.), chris is sent to africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local bssa agent, sheva alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events.
exciting two-player co-op mode
the new cooperative gameplay element focuses on the realities of a dual-agent mission, highlighting the ways in which redfield and alomar must work together to survive the unexpected, while still allowing them to split up and work alone. To help you maximize the potential of this setup, two-player online and off-line co-op modes ensure that you have options when aligning yourself with a partner.
stereoscopic 3d with the pc version
pc gamers will get the ultimate resident evil package in the new pc version as new features will include nvidia's new geforce 3d vision technology (wireless 3d vision glasses sold separately). Fans that pick up the pc version of resident evil 5 will be the first to experience stereoscopic 3d out of screen effects as their living rooms are transformed into the world of kijuju. Infected majini coming at players from every angle, dust flying in and out of screen and the scariest bosses to date are taken up a notch. Resident evil 5 for pc represents a whole new level of fear that players will never forget. Stereoscopic 3d is also supported in all of the game's cut scenes - an industry first.
an unprecedented level of fear
co-producer and series veterans jun takeuchi (lost planet) and masachika kawata (resident evil 4 wii edition, resident evil: umbrella chronicles) unleash an unprecedented level of fear for the next generation in resident evil 5, the sequel to one of the highest-rated video games in history according to metacritic.Com and gamerankings.Com. Promising to revolutionize the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control, resident evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series. These incredible changes to both the gameplay and world of resident evil make this a must-have game for gamers across the globe.
two playable characters chris redfield, protagonist of the original resident evil and resident evil: code veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character sheva alomar, an african bsaa agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
two player online co-op new cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that resident evil is played. Chris and sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
next generation of fear features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of capcoms proprietary game engine, mt framework, which powered the hit titles devil may cry 4, lost planet and dead rising.
"quick-select" inventory system improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
new control schemes features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional resident evil 4 control schemes.
new enemies bring new challenges enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups.
powerful new weapons the number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay.
fear light as much as shadow lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness.
- os: windows xp / vista.
- processor: minimum: intel pentium d processor or higher, amd athlon64 x2 or higher. recommended: intel core 2 quad processor or higher, amd phenom x4 or higher.
- ram: minimum: xp: 512mb or more / vista: 1gb ram or more. recommended: xp: 1gb or more / vista: 2gb ram or more.
disc drive: dvd9 compatible drive.
- hard drive: 8.0gb or more.
- monitor: 800 600 or higher. 1280 x 720 or higher.
- video card: minimum: 256mb vram*3 or more, directx 9.0c/shader 3.0 or higher, *1 nvidia geforce 6800 series or higher, *2 ati radeon hd 2400 pro or higher. recommended: 512mb vram*3 or more, nvidia geforce 9800 series or higher, ati radeon hd 4800 or higher recommended.
- sound card: directx 9.0 or higher.
- input device: mouse and keyboard gamepad (xbox 360 controller for windows recommended).
- other: a broadband internet connection is required for online play.
- Intel Pentium D or higher, AMD Athlon64 X2 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Quad or higher, AMD Phenom X4 or higher (Recommended)
- Windows XP / Vista
- 8 GB or more
- 512 MB or more for XP / 1 GB RAM or more for Vista
- 1 GB or more for XP / 2 GB RAM or more for Vista (recommmended)
- DVD9 compatible
- 800 × 600 or higher. 1280 x 720 or higher resolution Monitor
- 256MB VRAM3 or more, DirectX 9.0c/Shader 3.0 or higher
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or higher
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro or higher
- 512MB VRAM or more, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series or higher, ATI Radeon HD 4800 or higher recommended
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Input Device
- Mouse and keyboard Gamepad (Xbox 360 controller for Windows recommended)
- A broadband Internet connection is required for online play
|Manufacturer||Capcom Entertainment, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RESIDENTEVIL5|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.capcom.com|
|Product Name||Resident Evil 5|
|Marketing Information||Experience the thrill and terror all over again with Resident Evil 5, now for PC. Featuring Chris Redfield of the original Resident Evil and new partner Sheva Alomar, a West African agent of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), this sci-fi survival game is staged in a remote desert colony packed with hordes of fast-moving, quick-thinking enemies that represent a whole new breed of evil. It features an exciting two-player co-op mode, new costumes, an improved Mercenaries Mode with multiple times as many enemies than the console version of the game, and another first, stereoscopic 3D out of screen effects.|
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Action/Adventure Game|
|Software Name||Resident Evil 5|
Exciting Two-Player Co-op Mode:
Stereoscopic 3D with the PC Version:
An Unprecedented Level of Fear:
Two Playable Characters:
Two Player Online Co-op:
Quick-Select Inventory System:
New Control Schemes:
New Enemies Bring New Challenges:
Powerful New Weapons:
Fear Light as much as Shadow:
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|ESRB Rating||M (Mature 17+)|
|Player Connectivity Mode|
|Maximum Number of Local Players Supported||2|
|Maximum Number of Players Supported||2|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|ProductTitle||Capcom Resident Evil 5 - Action/Adventure Game - Box - DVD-ROM - PC|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, October 17, 2016.