Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
FEATURES- RPA Series Inverted LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount- Black
Chiefs RPA Series Inverted Ceiling Mount with the exclusive
All-Points Security System is the top-selling projector mount in
the industry! More RPA Series Mounts are installed in offices,
schools and homes than any other mount. Why is the RPA so popular?
Because it gives you everything you need for a quick installation,
low-profile look and hassle-free projector maintenance. Also, a
winner in the Media & Methods 2003 Awards Portfolio for making a
significant contribution to the school market.
All-Points Security System the RPA is shipped with Chiefs exclusive
All-Points Security System free-of charge and optional to use.
All-Points is an integrated security system that uses security
hardware at all key connection points to protect projectors from
theft. A steel-into-steel design makes All-Points more effective
than other integrated security systems. For additional RPA
security, order SSC-4 RPA Security Screw Cover Kit.
* For compatibity search click here
* Low-profile, aesthetic design
* Quick projector disconnect/reconnect
* Steel-into-steel construction
* UL listed for proven strength
* Easy installation no assembly
* Independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments make it easy to precisely
register the projector.
* Disconnect without affecting adjustments
* Convenient lamp and filter access
* Flush mount without disassembly
* Allows cables to be routed through the top of the mount without
* Compatible with a large assortment of accessories to easily overcome a
variety of installation challenges.
* Allows lateral shift by adding the LSB-100 Lateral Shift Accessory.
* Compatible with the PG-1 Projector Guard Security Cage
* Allows natural convection ventilation
* Three Mounting Methods:
1. Flush mount to suitable ceilings using the four corner slots in top
of the RPA Mount. The RPA allows you to flush mount without
disassembly by providing suitable access for screwdrivers and socket
sets. +/-25 degrees of pitch when flush mounted. 12 degrees yaw
possible on flush mount with slots in top of RPA (Hardware not
2. 1/4" Threaded Rod using the four corner slots in the top of the RPA.
(Threaded Rod not included.)
3. 1 1/2" NPT Threaded Extension Column using the threaded opening at
the top of the RPA Mount. (Threaded Extension Column not included).
* Convenient Lamp and Filter Access:
Custom design of most RPA projector brackets provides needed access for:
quick lamp changes, easy filter cleaning and proper projector
* LSB-100 Lateral Shift Accessory:
Often times ceiling structures will not allow the projector to be
mounted in exact alignment with the projection screen. The LSB-100
Lateral Shift Accessory saves an abundance of time and hassles in trying
to solve this common problem. The LSB-100 allows the projector to be
shifted three inches right or left of the installation spot (5 3/4
inches on projectors under 15 lbs.). Also use the LSB-100 to easily
accommodate different lens placement when projectors are replaced in
existing installations. Compatible with all RPA and UPC Series Mounts,
and maintains quick disconnect feature. Includes All-Points Security
-- SPECIFICATIONs ----------------------------------
Roll Adjustment : +/- 4 degrees adjustment up or down. Loosen screw, adjust
mount and tighten screw to hold adjustment.
Pitch Adjustment: +/- 25 degrees adjustment on each side of the mount.
Loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold
adjustment. Full range of pitch in a flush mount
Yaw Adjustment : 360 degrees by turning the mount on the threaded column
and securing in place with set screw. 12 degrees yaw
possible on flush mount using slots in top of RPA.
Column : 1.5" NPT
Weight Capacity : 50 lbs.
RPA Custom Inverted LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount Includes:
- 1 x BRACKET, Ceiling
- 1 x BRACKET, Joint
- 1 x PLATE, Adjustment
- 12 x SCREW, Self-Tapping, Pan Head, 10-24 X 1/2", with washer
- 1 x SCREW, Set, 5/16"
- 1 x SLB-024 Bracket
- 4 x M4 Flat washers
- 4 x 10 - 24 Thumb Nuts
- 4 x (M4 x 20mm) Pan Head Screws
- 4 x (½" X .194" X ½") Nylon Spacers
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Quick projector disconnect/reconnect
- Easy installation
- Disconnect without affecting adjustments
- Convenient lamp and filter access
- Three ceiling mounting methods
- Flush mount without disassembly
- Allows cables to be routed through the top of the mount without additional accessories
- Compatible with a large assortment of accessories to easily overcome a variety of installation challenges
- Allows lateral shift by adding the LSB-100 Lateral Shift Accessory
- Compatible with the PG-1 Projector Guard Security Cage
- Allows natural convection ventilation
- Roll Adjustment: +/- 4 degrees adjustment up or down
- Pitch Adjustment: +/- 25 degrees adjustment on each side of the mount
- Yaw Adjustment: 360 degrees by turning the mount
- Column: 1.5" NPT
Certifications & Standards:
|Manufacturer Part Number||RPA024|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.chiefmfg.com|
|Product Name||RPA Custom Inverted LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount|
Chief's RPA-024 Inverted Ceiling Mount with the exclusive All-Points Security System is the top-selling projector mount in the industry. It gives you everything you need for a quick installation, low-profile look and hassle-free projector maintenance. Also, a winner in the Media & Methods 2003 Awards Portfolio for making a significant contribution to the school market.
|Product Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Maximum Load Capacity||50 lb|
|ProductTitle||Chief RPA Custom Inverted LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount - Steel - 50 lb|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, August 27, 2012.