10 in stock (as of 01/22/2017 06:33 PM)
View other products from Digitalpersona
- Government certified - The only silicon fingerprint sensor that is FIPS 201 certified.
- Patented technology - The patented technology reaches up into the ridge and valleys of the fingerprint to capture fine print details and to detect live skin. The result is that our capacitive technology is able to capture a wide range of fingerprints and reject spoofing attacks.
- Secure - The Digital ID Hardware Engine companion processor performs match-on-device and OTP generation in secure, dedicated hardware. Anti-spoofing technology counters attempts to fool the biometric reader.
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints - Reliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints.
- SteelCoat for durability
- Small form factor
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints
- High quality fingerprint image
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- Acquisition Speed: 5.5 frames/sec
- Image Resolution: 508 dpi
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Linux Kernel 2.6 and later
- Android 4.0 and later
Certifications & Standards:
- FIPS 201 PIV
|Manufacturer Part Number||TCRF1CA6V6A0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.digitalpersona.com|
|Product Name||EikonTouch 710 Fingerprint Reader|
|Marketing Information||The Eikon family of USB fingerprint readers provide quick and reliable biometric authentication by leveraging proven technology, from swipe sensors found in millions of laptops to government certified touch sensors. Software Development Kits (SDKs) offer flexible APIs to enable fast integration with a broad range of applications.|
|Product Type||Fingerprint Reader|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 USB|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.61 oz|
|ProductTitle||DigitalPersona EikonTouch 710 Fingerprint Reader - USB|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, January 23, 2017.