Oops! It appears we are out of stock!
0 in stock (as of 01/20/2017 02:59 PM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Eaton
Due to its weight and or fragility, this item must be shipped via truck. We believe that you should not have to accept any item that does not arrive in perfect condition. In the rare event that this item arrives with visible damage, simply refuse the package and you will be issued a full refund upon return of the item. The above quote is our flat rate for the continental 48 states to your door for single man delivery (no stairs). Please contact us for a quote if you have special requirements such as stairs, narrow doors, or would require more then one person delivery.
- Outlet switching for on, off and reboot control to reduce management costs
- Outlet level metering to +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for customer billing or level 3 PUE calculations
- LCD pixel display with hot-swap capability enables load balancing and local setup of key parameters such as IP address and display orientation
- High operating temperature (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection to reduce network install costs by up to 75%
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
|Manufacturer Part Number||EMA326-10|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/Markets/NorthAmerica|
|Product Name||ePDU 24-Outlet PDU|
|Marketing Information||Eaton ePDU G3 Managed technology provides a best-in-class design featuring billing grade accuracy monitoring at the outlet level on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Outlet switching allows for on, off or reboot of individual outlets, which reduces the cost of managing remote or local IT data center environments. The robust design is UL rated to operate at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) ambient operating temperature for containment and high temperature environments. |
|Input Receptacles||1 x NEMA L15-30P|
|Output Voltage||230 V AC|
|Power Rating||8.64 kVA|
|Input Current||24 A|
|ProductTitle||Eaton ePDU G3 Managed 38U-C IN: L15-30P 24A 3P OUT: 18xC13:6xC19 - NEMA L15-30P - 6 x IEC 60320 C19, 18 x IEC 60320 C13 - 208 V AC, 400 V AC - 8.64 kVA - Network (RJ-45) - 38U - Vertical|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, January 20, 2017.