3 in stock (as of 04/24/2017 04:58 AM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Eaton
- It can be located away from the ePDU with a CAT5 network cable up to 65.6 ft (20 m) long.
- The hot-swap feature simplifies installation by enabling you to install the probe safely without turning off power to the ePDU or to the loads that are connected to it.
- The EMP monitors the status of the two user-provided contact devices
- Temperature, humidity, and contact closure status can be displayed through a web browser, a serial interface, or an onboard LCD interface
- User-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits
- Email notification through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), using email client software when acceptable alarm limits are exceeded or contact status changes
- Changes in external contact status are logged in the ePDU event history log
Compatibility: Eaton ePDU
|Manufacturer Part Number||EMP001|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/Markets/NorthAmerica|
|Product Name||Environmental Monitoring Probe ePDU Connectivity Device|
|Marketing Information||The optional environmental monitoring probe (EMP) is a connectivity device that enables you to collect temperature and humidity readings in the rack environment and monitor the environmental data remotely via the onboard LCD screen or remotely using a Telnet connection or a standard web browser. You can also collect and retrieve the status of two contact devices.|
|Product Type||Temperature & Humidity Sensor|
|Temperature Accuracy||±3.6°F (-15.8°C)|
|Temperature Range||32°F (0°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Humidity Range||10 to 90% Relative Humidity|
|ProductTitle||Eaton Environmental Monitoring Probe ePDU Connectivity Device - ± - ±5% Humidity Accuracy|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, April 24, 2017.