Over 50 in stock (as of 04/25/2017 02:51 AM)
View other products from Encore
3M's thinnest Privacy Filter helps keep confidential information private while maintaining the display's touch functionality. Provides an optimized viewing experience for high resolution displays, and is designed for your edge-to-edge device display.
- You will see the information on your display while people on either side see a darkened screen
- Designed to fit 14.0" screens that extend edge to edge. Filter fits diagonally measured 14.0" viewing screen and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 3M's thinnest privacy filter maintains the display's touch functionality
- Optimized viewing experience for high resolution displays
- Minimizes distracting screen glare and mirror like reflections in office environments
- Actual filter dimensions are 12 13/16" x 7 5/8" (325 mm x 194 mm)
- Includes easy-to-use attachment method
- Lightweight, thin, frameless design
- Helps protect display from dirt, debris and scratches
- Helps reduce the appearance of smudges and fingerprints
- Great for maintaining screen privacy in high traffic areas such as open work spaces, airports, airplanes, commuter trains, coffee shops and other public places
|Manufacturer Part Number||PF140W9E|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.3m.com|
|Product Name||Privacy Filter for 14" Edge-to-Edge Widescreen Laptop|
3M privacy and protection products work simply and beautifully on most of today's touch-enabled devices to help protect your screens, and help keep the information displayed on them private. Thinner and more responsive to touch than ever offered before from 3M, our privacy filters give your high-resolution screen side view protection from visual hackers.
|Product Type||Privacy Screen Filter|
|Additional Product Specifications|
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Display Type Supported||LCD|
|Display Size Supported||14"|
|ProductTitle||3M PF140W9E Privacy Filter for Edge-to-Edge 14.0" Widescreen Laptop - For 14"LCD Notebook|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, April 25, 2017.