Over 50 in stock (as of 10/24/2016 07:35 PM)
View other products from Epson
It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. Designed primarily for use with UltraChrome" Inks, EPSON Archival" Inks, and DuraBrite" Inks, this versatile paper can also be used with dye-based inks. Hobbyists, professional photographers and digital artists alike will find EPSON Enhanced Matte Paper a remarkable solution for any project.
- Instant drying capability with EPSON Professional Inks allows for easy handling
- High color gamut yields remarkable color reproduction
- 1440 dpi printer compatibility ensures high resolution output
- Heavyweight stock delivers true photographic feel (for roll paper printing)
- Bright white base accentuates highlights
- Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.
- Resistance to water
|Manufacturer Part Number||S041343|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.epson.com|
|Product Name||Photographic Papers|
For photographers seeking a flat matte surface for the optimum photographic platform, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte is the ideal choice. This bright white paper is perfect for images that do not require gloss. It yields highly saturated images while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. High color gamut yields remarkable color reproduction. 1440 dpi printer compatibility ensures high resolution output. Instant drying capability with Epson Professional Inks allows easy handling. Designed primarily for use with UltraChrome Inks, Epson Archival Inks and DuraBrite Inks, this versatile paper can also be used with dye-based inks. Long-lasting prints preserve your treasured memories.
|Packaged Quantity||50 Sheet|
|Product Type||Photo Paper|
|Sheet Size||A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"|
|Sheet Thickness||10.30 mil|
|Brightness Standard||94 GE/105 ISO (D65)|
|ProductTitle||Epson Photo Paper - A3 - 11.70" x 16.50" - Matte - 104 Brightness - 50 Sheet - White|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, October 24, 2016.