Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
Ink cartridges are designed for use with the Epson Stylus C80, C80WN and C80N. The black cartridge also fits the Epson C82, C82N, C82WN and all-in-one Epson Stylus CX5200 and CX5400 printers. DURABrite inks produce bold black text and rich, vibrant colors. Offers superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. Excellent for double-sided printing because inks do not bleed through. Acid-free.
Package Contents:1 x Cartridge
- 1240pages(A4, ISO/IEC 10561 Letter pattern at 360 dpi, 3.5% duty)
- The figure given is based on continuous printing after ink replacement. The actual print capacity may vary. The ink charging process reduces the print capacity of the initial cartridge, even though it contains the standard amount of ink.
- 2 years from production date (if unopened)
- Within 6 months after opening package, at 77 °F (25 °C)
- Ink thaws and is usable after approximately 3 hours at 77 °F (25 °C)
- EPSON Stylus CX5200
- EPSON Stylus C80
- EPSON Stylus C80N
- EPSON Stylus C80WN
- EPSON Stylus CX5400
- EPSON Stylus C82
- EPSON Stylus C82N
- EPSON Stylus C82WN
Recycled Content: 0%
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: Design for the Environment (DfE)
Country of Origin: Japan
|Manufacturer Part Number||T032120|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.epson.com|
|Product Name||Black Ink Cartridge|
Ink cartridge is designed for use with the Epson Stylus C80, C80N, C82, C82N, C82WN, All-in-one Stylus CX5200 and CX5400 printers. DuraBrite inks produce bold black text and rich, vibrant colors. Acid-free ink offers superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. Ink cartridge is excellent for double-sided printing because inks do not bleed through.
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Typical Print Yield|
|ProductTitle||Epson Black Ink Cartridge - Inkjet - 1240 Page, 870 Page - 1 Each|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, January 27, 2017.