10 in stock (as of 12/04/2016 06:30 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Fuji
- General Precautions:
- This film is designed for use with the Fuji instax mini cameras. It should be used in accordance with the instructions supplied with the camera.
- •Should you leave a film pack or loaded camera in a very hot or cold place, wait until the film or camera returns to normal temperature before using it. The quality of the final photo may be affected if you ex-pose the film while it is still hot or cold.
- •When handling a film pack, do not put pressure on the light-shielding cover sheet or within the slots on the rear of the pack. This may cause a film-ejection failure or unevenness in the photo.
- •Avoid opening a film pack or loading a camera under direct sunlight. After opening the film, do not leave it in a bright place. Load it into the camera as soon as possible.
- •Do not put this film in the mouth. Take special care to keep this film away from small children or pets.
- •Each film sheet contains a caustic processing fluid. Never cut, tear or punch holes in unused films.
- Upon ejection from the camera, the film immedi-ately begins to self-develop. The processing fluid in the film will be slightly caustic for about ten minutes. Avoid skin contact with this pro-cessing fluid during this time.
- Should you get some of this processing fluid on your skin, flush it off immediately with lots of water. If any of the fluid gets into your mouth or eyes, flush the affected area immediately with lots of water, then see your doctor.
|Manufacturer||Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||46026678|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.fujifilm.com|
|Product Name||Instax Mini Film|
|Marketing Information||FUJIFILM instax™ Mini film works in FUJIFILM instax™ Mini Series of Cameras - instax™ Mini 7S, instax™ Mini 25 and instax™ Mini 50S. Mini Twin Pack contains 20 exposures.|
|Product Type||Instant Color Film Sheet|
|Film Size||33.85" x 21.25"|
|Number of Exposures||10|
|Temperature||41°F (5°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|ProductTitle||Fujifilm Instax Mini Film - ISO 800|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, December 05, 2016.