Over 50 in stock (as of 10/26/2016 10:13 AM)
View other products from Fujifilm
- Finish: Glossy
- Daylight balanced / Sharp vibrant color
- Works well in low light conditions
- Fast development times
Compatibility: Fujifilm Instax Mini Series of Cameras:
Care Instructions: General Precautions:
- This film is designed for use with the Fuji instax mini cameras. It should be used in accordance with the instructions supplied with the camera.
- •Should you leave a film pack or loaded camera in a very hot or cold place, wait until the film or camera returns to normal temperature before using it. The quality of the final photo may be affected if you ex-pose the film while it is still hot or cold.
- •When handling a film pack, do not put pressure on the light-shielding cover sheet or within the slots on the rear of the pack. This may cause a film-ejection failure or unevenness in the photo.
- •Avoid opening a film pack or loading a camera under direct sunlight. After opening the film, do not leave it in a bright place. Load it into the camera as soon as possible.
- The photographic and physical properties of film are adversely affected by high temperature and humidity, as well as by formalin vapor and other harm-
- ful gases. To minimize these adverse effects, film should be stored in a dry, well ventilated place.
- •Cameras loaded with film should be stored with as little exposure as possible to harmful gases, high temperatures, and high humidity. New building
- materials (such as coated plywood) and newly-manufactured furniture, paints and bonding agents are a possible source of formalin vapor. Do not store loaded cameras or film within their vicinity.
- •After loading film into a camera, you should expose it as soon as possible.
- •For long-term storage, keep film in a refrigerator (at a temperature below 10°C). Place opened film packs into polyethylene or vinyl bags before refrigerating them.
- •After removing film from a refrigerator, you should wait (at least 12 hours) for it to reach room temperature before opening it. If you open the film while it is still cold, it may be adversely affected by condensation.
- •Do not put this film in the mouth. Take special care to keep this film away from small children or pets.
- •Each film sheet contains a caustic processing fluid. Never cut, tear or punch holes in unused films.
- •Upon ejection from the camera, the film immediately begins to self-develop. The processing fluid in the film will be slightly caustic for about ten minutes. Avoid skin contact with this processing fluid during this time.
- •Should you get some of this processing fluid on your skin, flush it off immediately with lots of water. If any of the fluid gets into your mouth or eyes, flush the affected area immediately with lots of water, then see your doctor.
|Manufacturer||Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||16276405|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.fujifilm.com|
|Product Name||Instax Mini Rainbow Film|
|Marketing Information||New for 2013 is the INSTAX™ Mini Rainbow instant film with colorful rainbow-hued frames. The INSTAX™ Mini Rainbow film comes in vibrant packaging featuring 10 credit-card sized exposures.|
|Product Type||Instant Film|
|Film Size||3.40" x 2.13"|
|Number of Exposures||10|
|Temperature||41°F (5°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|ProductTitle||Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Film - ISO 800|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.