29 in stock (as of 12/09/2016 07:39 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Hanson
features and benefits:
- material types: high carbon steel for hand tapping applications and high speed steel for machine tapping where critical dimensions are required
- etched: tap size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool for easy identification
- point styles: taper, plug, and bottoming styles are available
- all hanson taps and dies are made in usa
- precision ground straight flutes provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- designed for hand threading work
- taps produce a class 2b thread
- 3 to 5 threads chamfered
- ideal for all general-purpose threading
- ideal for tough threading work, routine maintenance, repair and for re-threading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
Number of Flutes: 4
|Manufacturer||IRWIN Industrial Tool Company|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8145|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.irwin.com|
|Product Name||Fractional Plug Tap|
Taps produce a class 2B thread, ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical. Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading. Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials.
|Product Type||Tapping Tool|
|ProductTitle||IRWIN Fractional Plug Tap|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, December 09, 2016.