Over 50 in stock (as of 01/21/2017 12:28 PM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Hewlett Packard
- Enjoy the speed of 1 GB of dedicated DDR3 graphics memory. Help conserve power with NVIDIA Power Management technology, which helps reduces energy costs by adapting graphics power according to application usage.
- Maximize your productivity and drive two VGA or single link DVI displays from a single card.
- Enhance application data integrity with ECC memory protection, which provides critical workstation computing accuracy and reliability by protecting registry files, L1/L2 caches, shared memory, and DRAM.
- Dramatically improve system performance with 48 CUDA parallel-computing cores that boost the power of the GPU and are compatible with CUDA-accelerated applications.
- Expand your view and drive dual displays from a single desktop with NVIDIA Mosaic Technology. Once the card is installed, the system can view both displays as a single unified desktop environment-no need to customize software.
- Be organized and more productive throughout the day with NVIDIA nView Desktop Management. Organize windows across your displays, maximize workspace, and use a single toolbar for both screens.
|Manufacturer Part Number||E1C65AT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Product Name||Quadro NVS 315 Graphic Card|
|Marketing Information||Get efficient dual-display graphics performance in a PCI Express low-profile graphics card with the NVIDIA NVS 315 PCIe x16 1 GB Graphics Card, an ideal desktop graphics solution for professional business and commercial applications.|
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
|Number of Monitors Supported||2|
|Processor & Chipset|
|Chipset Model||NVS 315|
|Number of Stream Processors||48|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Host Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|ProductTitle||HP Quadro NVS 315 Graphic Card - 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM - PCI Express x16 - Low-profile - VGA - 2 x Monitors Supported|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday, January 21, 2017.