2 in stock (as of 02/24/2017 04:52 AM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from IBM
- 1 x Environmental Monitoring Probe (EMP)
- Hook-and-loop fasteners
- Tie wrap
- Ethernet cable
- Warranty and Important Notices Flyer
- Environmental Notices CD
- It connects to the Network Management Card (NMC) settings/? sensor connection.
- Its temperature and humidity thresholds are easily set to trigger alarm notifications or shut down the protected system.
- Its status can be monitored from the IBM Systems Director AEM or from the Network Management Card web interface.
- It can be located away from the UPS with a CAT5 network cable (up to 20 m (65.6 ft)).
- Its user-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits.
- It allows email notification through SMTP.
Compatibility: IBM Uninterruptible Power Supplies:
|Manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Manufacturer Part Number||46M4113|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/|
|Product Name||Environmental Monitoring Probe (EMP)|
|Product Type||Temperature & Humidity Sensor|
|Temperature Accuracy||± to 33.8°F (1°C)|
|Temperature Range||32°F (0°C) to 176°F (80°C)|
|Humidity Range||10 to 90% Relative Humidity|
|ProductTitle||Lenovo Environmental Monitoring Probe (EMP) - ± - ±|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, February 24, 2017.