36 in stock (as of 12/04/2016 01:11 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from ICC
The voice High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jack, is 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C). It's HD design offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more modular jacks within the same space. The voice High density modular jacks is designed for business system applications. The IDC accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire and is suitable for use with Apple Talk, DSL, Voice, and Arcnet applications. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 modular jacks and plugs.
- Current rating: 1.5 Amps max.
- Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts RMS, 60Hz
- Insulation resistance: >10 Mohms
- Mated force: 5 lbs max.
- Unmated force: 5 lbs max.
- Plug retention force: 20 lbs min.
- Durability: 750 cycles
- Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
- Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
Certifications & Standards:
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
|Manufacturer Part Number||IC1076F0WH|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.icc.com|
|Product Name||Voice, RJ-11/14/25, HD, Modular Connector, White|
|Product Type||Phone Connector|
|Connector Details||1 x RJ-11 Female Phone|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) - Housing|
|ProductTitle||ICC Voice, RJ-11/14/25, HD, Modular Connector, White - 1 x RJ-11 Female - Gold-plated Contacts, Phosphor Bronze-plated Contacts - White|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday, December 04, 2016.