Over 50 in stock (as of 02/19/2017 02:04 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from K Tool International
features and benefits:
- ideal for installing newer, patented gates micro-v® stretch fit™ belts
- found on many models of vehicles with drive systems that do not require a tensioner (i.E. Power steering, air conditioning, water pumps)
- avoid potential damage - installs without twisting or breaking internal belt fibers
- anodized aluminum body for corrosion resistance
- hardened steel pulley pivot for durability
durable construction features anodized aluminum body for corrosion resistance and a hardened steel pulley pivot.
Socket, 1/4" Drive, E7 External Torx
Country of Origin: United States
|Manufacturer Part Number||KTI22677|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ktoolinternational.com|
Made of heat-treated alloy steel for durability. Our torx sockets have a lifetime warranty. Made in USA. Each socket is marked with product identification and size for ease of use.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.80 oz|
|ProductTitle||K-Tool Socket - Alloy Steel - 0.80 oz - Heat Treated|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday, February 19, 2017.