Over 50 in stock (as of 03/23/2017 12:16 AM)
View other products from K Tool International
features and benefits:
- capable of removing all agricultural and construction equipment and automotive canister-type filters
- spring-loaded truck and tractor filter pliers work on auto filters as well as cummins diesel filters
- ideal for loosening over-tightened or seized filters, providing superior leverage for high-torque applications
- forged jaws and extra teeth ensure a strong, sure grip - range 4" to 7"
- 17” extended-reach handles allow users to access the toughest areas
truck and tractor filter pliers also feature cushioned, ergonomic handle grips to reduce user fatigue.
1/2" Drive, 1-3/8", 6 Point, Deep
|Manufacturer Part Number||KTI23244|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ktoolinternational.com|
Made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for durability. Our sockets feature high-polish chrome finish, which protects the tools from the harsh working environments found in today's workplace. Lifetime warranty. All sockets are marked with part number and size for ease of use.
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.24 lb|
|ProductTitle||K-Tool Socket - Chrome - Chrome Vanadium Steel - 1.24 lb - Heat Treated|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, March 23, 2017.