2 in stock (as of 03/23/2017 02:24 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
- Unique X-Beam™; design allows you to apply force to the flat of the wrench which reduces hand fatigue and increases surface contact by over 500%.
- Up to 25% longer beam to access those hard to reach fasteners
- Surface Drive Plus™; provides stronger grip on fasteners and delivers up to 25% more torque
- Surface Drive on ratcheting box end improves box end strength and reduces fastener rounding
- First tool recognized by the Arthritis Institute to significantly reduce the risk of carpal tunnel
- X-Beam lets you work with the wrench's wider side for more power, with less stress on your hand. The new X-Beam from Gearwrench will change the way you look at wrenches
- Productivity -Up to a 500% increase in surface contact area (vs. standard handle wrench)
- Strength -Surface Drive Plus reduces fastener rounding -Delivers up to 25% more torque -Improved Box-End strength
- Length -Up to 25% longer to access those hard to reach fasteners
- Productivity -Ratcheting Box-End needs as little as 5" to move fastener vs. 30° for standard box end wrenches
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||85814|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||14 mm XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
Repetitive use is known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome and lead to arthritis. The X-Beam™ is the first hand tool approved by the American Arthritis Foundation for its Ease-of-Use.
|Weight (Approximate)||4.64 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 14 mm XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 8.7" Length - 4.64 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, March 23, 2017.