1 in stock (as of 12/10/2016 02:06 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
- One Piece Forged Beam Design - No Metal Twisting or Weak Spots
- Up to 25% Longer to Access Hard-to-Reach Fasteners
- Surface Drive¨ on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Patented, Award Winning Design
- X-Beamª Design Has Over 500% More Surface Area, Enabling More Force and Less Hand Fatigue
- X-Beam lets you work with the wrench's wider side for more power, with less stress on your hand. The new X-Beam from Gearwrench will change the way you look at wrenches.
- Productivity -Up to a 500% increase in surface contact area (vs. standard handle wrench)
- Strength -Surface Drive Plus reduces fastener rounding -Delivers up to 25% more torque -Improved Box-End strength
- Length -Up to 25% longer to access those hard to reach fasteners
- Productivity -Ratcheting Box-End needs as little as 5" to move fastener vs. 30° for standard box end wrenches
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||85816|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||16 mm XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
Repetitive use is known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome and lead to arthritis. The X-Beam™ is the first hand tool approved by the American Arthritis Foundation for its Ease-of-Use.
|Weight (Approximate)||6.54 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 16 mm XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 9.5" Length - 6.54 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday, December 10, 2016.