4 in stock (as of 10/21/2016 02:06 PM)
View other products from Kd Tools
features and benefits
- unique x-beam™ design allows you to apply force to the flat of the wrench which reduces hand fatigue and increases surface contact by over 500%.
- up to 25% longer beam to access those hard to reach fasteners
- surface drive plus™ provides stronger grip on fasteners and delivers up to 25% more torque
- surface drive on ratcheting box end improves box end strength and reduces fastener rounding
- first tool recognized by the arthritis institute to significantly reduce the risk of carpal tunnel
- Size: 1/2"
- Number of points: 12
- Min. arc swing 5 degrees
- Number of geared teeth: 72
Country of Origin: China
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||85856|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
Repetitive use is known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome and lead to arthritis. The X-Beam™ is the first hand tool approved by the American Arthritis Foundation for its Ease-of-Use.
|Weight (Approximate)||3.94 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench XL X-Beam Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 8.7" Length - Steel - 3.94 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, October 21, 2016.