10 in stock (as of 03/29/2017 12:14 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
- The patented GearWrench® Ratcheting Wrench needs as little as 5 degrees of movement to turn a fastener.
- SurfaceDrive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Opening Size: 1/2"
- 15 degree offset provides additional knuckle clearance
- Needs as little as 5-degrees of sweep to move a fastener
- Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- All metal construction; Fully hardened; Mirror finish
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and federal torque specifications for standard professional combination wrenches
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9016|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
Full polish, fine-toothed combination ratcheting wrench with SurfX Drive} technology. Combines the speed of a ratchet and the access capabilities of a wrench.
|Weight (Approximate)||3.30 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench Wrench - 7" Length - 3.30 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.