8 in stock (as of 12/11/2016 12:06 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
features and benefits:
- high polish chrome finish and fully hardened forging for optimum performance
- ergonomically designed beam for comfort and leverage
- uses only 5º of swing for tight access performance
- 15 degree offset provides additional knuckle clearance
- Needs as little as 5-degrees of sweep to move a fastener
- Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and federal torque specifications for standard professional combination wrenches
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9020|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||5/8" Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
Full polish, fine-toothed combination ratcheting wrench with SurfX Drive} technology. Combines the speed of a ratchet and the access capabilities of a wrench.
|Weight (Approximate)||5.01 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 5/8" Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 8.2" Length - Metal - 5.01 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday, December 11, 2016.