1 in stock (as of 02/24/2017 07:12 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
GearWrench stubby flex head wrenches are great for use in confined areas. Wrench tilts 180° at any interval to reach into tight places and needs only 5° of movement to turn a fastener. Mirror finish. Nickel chrome plated. Also in a set.12
- 180-degree flex action head that allows access into the tightest applications
- Short pattern along with the slim head and body allow the stubby wrenches into places where no other wrench will work
- 15 degree offset provides additional knuckle clearance
- Needs as little as 5-degrees of sweep to move a fastener
- Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and federal torque specifications for standard professional combination wrenches
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9553|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Line||Stubby Flex|
|Product Name||12 mm Stubby Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
The Stubby Flex version of our popular ratcheting wrenches for use in access applications. Enhanced open end design with Surface Drive Plus} Technology that prevents fastener rounding. Size stamped on both sides and for ease in identification.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.30 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 12 mm Stubby Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 4.1" Length - Metal - 2.30 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, February 24, 2017.