6 in stock (as of 01/22/2017 12:09 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
features and benefits:
- ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener
- has an adjustable set screw, for desired head tension
- the flex head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- grearwrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
the flex head has a spring washer design, which provides continuous head tension. The sleek beam is serrated for the sure grip and the feel for which way it needs to be turned.
- 180-Degree Flex Head features a continuous tension design for precision adjustments
- Needs as little as 5-degrees of sweep to move a fastener
- Continuous tension design controls the flex head
- Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- One touch directional assistant - by just feeling the edge of the wrench, the fixed direction can be determined
- Mirror finish
- Fully hardened
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9705|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||5/16" Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
The Flex version of our Combination Ratcheting Wrench. Provides greater access in tight spaces.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.39 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 5/16" Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 5.5" Length - Metal - 1.39 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday, January 22, 2017.