17 in stock (as of 04/28/2017 05:14 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener
- Has an adjustable set screw, for desired head tension
- The flex head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
- The flex head has a spring washer design, which provides continuous head tension. The sleek beam is serrated for the sure grip and the feel for which way it needs to be turned.
- 180-Degree Flex Head features a continuous tension design for precision adjustments
- Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Needs as little as 5-degrees of sweep to move a fastener
- Continuous tension design controls the flex head
- One touch directional assistant - by just feeling the edge of the wrench, the fixed direction can be determined
- Mirror finish
- Fully hardened
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9707|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||7/16" Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
The Flex version of our Combination Ratcheting Wrench. Provides greater access in tight spaces.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.69 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 7/16" Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 6.5" Length - Metal - 2.69 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, April 28, 2017.