29 in stock (as of 02/20/2017 02:17 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Kd Tools
features and benefits:
- ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener vs. 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- surface drive® design nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- flex head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- adjustable set screw allows you to set desired head tension
- serrated beam allows you to feel which way to pull
- Flex Head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- Adjustable Set Screw allows you to set desired head tension with Spring Washer Design providing continuous head tension
- Surface Drive design nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener versus 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- Serrated wrench beam allows you to feel which way to pull
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9908|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.apextoolgroup.com|
|Product Name||8 mm Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench|
The Flex version of our Combination Ratcheting Wrench. Provides greater access in tight spaces.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.38 oz|
|ProductTitle||GearWrench 8 mm Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench - 5.5" Length - 1.38 oz|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, February 20, 2017.