Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
speakers to ever leave the kicker livin loud labs. We dare to say (and we tested quite a few) they are the best sounding speakers on the market today...Period!
there are many state-of-the-art features in these systems & they are briefly described in the following features section. If you find yourself awake in the middle of the night w/the crave for white castles & a thirst for more in-depth detail on the ss components then hit our website & download the technical manual for the ss component systems.(hit your local white castle for the sliders)
system optimized two-way
asymmetrical passive crossover
network provides 24 db high pass and
12 db low pass at 2.8khz for seamless
transition from midrange to tweeter.
air core inductors provides higher
power handling w/less signal smear
and magnetic saturation when compared
to other core type inductors.
mylar film filter capacitors used in
tweeter crossover section for smooth and
extended high frequency response.
* midrange/midbass (in., cm)
* outside diameter: 6-7/16 16.5
* mounting hole: 5-7/16 13.8
* mounting depth: 2-13/16 7.1
* tweeter (in., cm)
* outside diameter: 2-5/16 6.0
* mounting hole: 1-15/16 4.9
* mounting depth: 1-1/8 2.9
* crossover (in., cm)
* outside diameter: 5-5/8 14.3
* freq. Resp. (hz): 40 - 22k
* watts peak: 200
* watts rms: 100
* crossover point (khz): 2.8k
* crossover slope (db/oct): 24 hi / 12 lo
* sensitivity (db 1w/1m): 87
* system impedance: 3
- Size: 6.5"
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Cone Material: Poly Carbon
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Bottom-mount Depth: 2.69"
- Top Mount Depth: 2.5"
|Manufacturer Part Number||04SS652|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.kicker.com|
|Product Name||04SS652 Speaker|
|RMS Output Power||100 W|
|PMPO Output Power||200 W|
|Minimum Frequency Response||40 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||22 kHz|
|ProductTitle||Kicker Speaker - 100 W RMS - 200 W PMPO - 2-way - 4 Ohm|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, May 04, 2010.