Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
Strips and cuts 10 - 18 AWG solid (4.0 - .75 mm²). Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation. Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction. Black oxide finish resists corrosion. Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire, Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip. Wire looping and bending holes.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
- Strips and Cuts : 10 - 18 AWG solid (4.0 - .75 mm²)
|Manufacturer Part Number||11045|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.kleintools.com|
|Brand Name||Klein Tools|
|Product Name||11045 Wire Stripper/Cutter|
|Product Type||Multipurpose Tool|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.32 oz|
|ProductTitle||Klein Tools 11045 Wire Stripper/Cutter - 6.3" Length - Yellow - Steel - 4.32 oz - Spring Loaded, Corrosion Resistant, Comfortable Grip|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, February 24, 2017.