5 in stock (as of 10/26/2016 05:49 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Klein Tools
features and benefits:
- narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting
- spring-loaded action for self-opening
- hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
these pliers feature a unique handle tempering that helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire. Made of custom, us-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting
- Cutting Knives: Flush
- Jaw Length: 11/16"
- Jaw Thickness: 5/16"
- Jaw Width: 1/2"
Country of Origin: United States
|Manufacturer Part Number||D2445C|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.kleintools.com|
|Brand Name||Klein Tools|
|Product Name||5" Electronics Diagonal-Cutting - Pointed Nose, Narrow Jaws|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.88 oz|
|ProductTitle||Klein Tools 5" Electronics Diagonal-Cutting - Pointed Nose, Narrow Jaws - 5.1" Length - Royal Blue - Steel - 2.88 oz - Plastic Dipped Handle, Spring Loaded|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.