26 in stock (as of 10/21/2016 09:15 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from KnowledgeAdventure
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary, Spelling, & Grammar
- Geometry, Fractions, & Decimals
- Ratios & Percentages
- Environmental Science
- Biology & Life Science
- Social Studies
- Critical Thinking & Reference Skills
Auto-leveling helps children learn at the pace that suits them.
Creative games, challenging activities, and exciting adventures keep children involved for hours of learning fun.
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- Pentium II 266 MHz or faster processor (300 MHz for XP, Vista)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB for XP, Vista)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- 640x480 resolution, 16-bit color
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 12X CD-ROM drive
- 266 MHz Pentium II
- 300 MHz Pentium II or faster for Windows XP
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- 100 MB
- 64 MB RAM
- 128 MB RAM for XP Windows XP
- 12x CD-ROM
- 16-Bit Color
- Windows compatible sound card
- Network version is not Windows XP/2000 compatible.
|Manufacturer||Knowledge Adventure, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||L5JS6TGRAJ|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.knowledgeadventure.com|
|Product Name||Adventures 6th Grade|
Review and practice language arts and math skills.
These activities improve middle schoolers' academic skills in core curriculum areas. Students develop problem-solving skills as they prevent deforestation, pollution, the extinction of endangered species, and the destruction of world-famous monuments. Correlated to NCTM and NCTE/IRA Standards.
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Educational Game|
|Software Name||JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade|
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|ProductTitle||JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade - Educational Game - Jewel Case - CD-ROM - PC|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, October 21, 2016.