Estimated Shipping: $8.00
The XSVI Interface series provides a 12V accessory power output that uses data control signals instead of conventional power signals12 Volt Accessory InterfaceThe XSVI-2103-NAV provides VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), parking brake, and reverse signals to an aftermarket navigation receiver, making the installation easierR.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) function is retained
|Manufacturer Part Number||XSVI-2103-NAV|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.metraonline.com|
|Product Name||Hardware Connectivity Kit|
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp).
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power) if equipped.
- Provides navigation outputs (reverse/parking brake/vehicle speed sense).
- Used in non amplified systems or when removing amplified system.
- USB Updatable and in new case.
|Product Type||Hardware Connectivity Kit|
|ProductTitle||METRA Hardware Connectivity Kit|
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.