Mario and friends once again jump into the seat of their go-kart machines for the first Wii installment of this popular franchise. New features this year are an online racing mode, new motorbike vehicle types, a special balancing system for new and veteran players, and (in its initial release) a special Mario Kart wheel packaged with the game. -16 new courses and 16 classic courses from previous Mario Kart games -For the first time ever, players have the option of racing with either karts or motorbikes -Players can hit the road as their personalized Mii caricatures in addition to the handful of classic Nintendo characters found in the game -True to the series, the game features tons of racing, plenty of power-ups and oodles of objects for players to use to slow down other drivers -10 battle arenas keeps players busy between trips around the circuit
- Wii Remote
- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
|Manufacturer||Nintendo Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RVLPRMCE|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nintendo.com|
|Product Name||Mario Kart|
The worldwide race is on with a whole new set of tricks, tracks, and ways to play! Place first in Grand Prix circuits or clear skill-based missions.
|Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Racing Game|
|Software Name||Mario Kart|
- Wii Wheel: Transform your Wii Remote in to a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands. (Wii Wheel not included)
- Worldwide Racing: Play with up to three friends locally or challenge up to 11 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in the biggest Mario Kart race yet! All tracks and modes of play are available for online races.
- Mario Kart Channel: Visit the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii Menu to check regional and worldwide stats, friend rankings, download ghost data, participate in worldwide Time Trial events , and more!
- New Wheels and Courses: cruise brand-new tracks and arenas, or enjoy a blast from the past going fender-to-fender on one of the classics. Tired of riding on four wheels? Bust out one of the all-new motorbikes for special tricks and techniques.
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|ESRB Rating||E (Everyone)|
|Rating Descriptor||Comic Mischief|
|Player Connectivity Mode||Online|
|Single Player Supported||Yes|
|Minimum Number of Players Supported||1|
|Maximum Number of Players Supported||12|
|ProductTitle||Nintendo Mario Kart - Racing Game - Retail - Wii|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday, January 09, 2017.