Oops! It appears we are out of stock or no longer selling this product.
Search Beach Audio for similar products
- 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- 4 GB of Space (8 GB for Electronic Download)
- 2 GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/8.1 (32-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/8.1/Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
- For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A289A-SD7-13.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Professional|
|Marketing Information||Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional enterprise-ready speech recognition software lets busy professionals get more done on their computer - quickly and accurately - using their voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands up to three times faster than typing to drive new levels of productivity and cost savings.|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Voice Recognition|
|Software Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Professional|
|Upgrade from||Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional Edition v.11.0 or later|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Box Pack (Upgrade)|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|ProductTitle||Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Professional - Box Pack (Upgrade) - 1 User - Local Government - Voice Recognition - English - PC|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, January 20, 2017.