4 in stock (as of 10/21/2016 09:00 AM)
Within the Continental USA
View other products from Nuance
- 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- 4 GB of free Space
- 2 GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/8.1 (32-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/8.1/Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
- For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
|Manufacturer||Nuance Communications, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K409A-G00-13.0|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.nuance.com|
|Product Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Home|
|Marketing Information||Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home speech recognition software lets you get more done every day on your computer - quickly and accurately - using your voice. It's the fun, easy way to turn your spoken words into text much faster than you can type and execute simple voice commands for big productivity gains.|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Voice Recognition|
|Software Name||Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Home|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Details||Installation Type: Locally installed|
|ProductTitle||Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.13.0 Home - 1 User - Voice Recognition - Box - Retail - DVD-ROM - PC - English|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, October 21, 2016.