Over 50 in stock (as of 04/25/2017 12:41 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Plugable Technologies
- Plugable USB 2.0 2-Port High Speed Hub. USB bus powered, requires no additional AC power. This hub is intended for low or self powered devices. Example: Connecting two external hard drives will result in one or both failing to operate.
- USB HUB IS NOT FOR CHARGING. Functions as a USB hub only and will NOT charge mobile or any other devices. No special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. Not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.
- Hub enables connecting 2 additional USB devices to a single USB port. Works with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).
- Sleek piano black finish. Ultra compact, travel friendly design with a built-in 12-inch USB cable.
- Apple notes: Note that sume Apple devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
Platform Supported: Mac
Platform Supported: Linux
Country of Origin: China
|Manufacturer Part Number||USB2-2PORT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plugable.com|
|Product Name||USB 2.0 2-Port High Speed Ultra Compact Hub/Splitter|
|Marketing Information||Featuring a clean, compact design, this USB 2.0 hub enables two devices to share a single available USB port with full USB 2.0 compatibility and performance. Hub uses a high quality NEC chipset. |
|Product Type||USB Hub|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|ProductTitle||Plugable 480 Mbit/s, USB 2.0 Windows, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS - USB - External - 2 USB Port(s) - 2 USB 2.0 Port(s) - PC, Mac, Linux|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, April 25, 2017.