Over 50 in stock (as of 12/09/2016 06:33 AM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from Plugable Technologies
- Upgrade your tablet, laptop or PC to gigabit wired Ethernet speeds via USB. At the same time expand USB connectivity by connecting up to 3 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection.
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix systems. Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub. Not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Mac Pro systems because of limitations in their software support for USB 3.0 hubs. Not recommende for use with Lenovo Yoga 2 or 3 due to issues with ther USB 3.0 controllers.
- USB bus powered operation, no power supply / AC adapter required. Sleek piano black glossy finish. All 3 USB ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black glossy finish in a compact portable form factor. All 3 USB ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility.
Platform Supported: Mac
Platform Supported: PC
Country of Origin: China
|Manufacturer Part Number||USB3-HUB3ME|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plugable.com|
|Product Name||Plugable 3-Port USB 3.0 Portable Bus Powered Hub|
|Marketing Information||The Plugable USB3-HUB3ME is an easy way to gain wired gigabit Ethernet network speeds for faster HD video streaming, gaming, web browsing, network storage and more. In addition provides the ability to connect up to three USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to a single port on any capable computer. Attractive piano black, solid feeling, compact design with one blue LED for diagnosing USB connectivity. Common uses include adding wired gigabit Ethernet network support to Macbooks, UltraBooks, or notebooks with no Ethernet connection, or replacing or upgrading network adapters in desktop PCs. |
|Product Type||USB Hub|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|ProductTitle||Plugable Built-in 10/100/1000 GIG-E LAN Network Adapter, USB 2.0 backwards compatibility - USB - External - 3 USB Port(s) - 1 Network (RJ-45) Port(s) - 3 USB 3.0 Port(s) - Linux, Mac, PC|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, December 09, 2016.