Over 50 in stock (as of 04/28/2017 02:14 PM)
View other products from R3 Safety
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides better, consistent attenuation, especially at low
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
- Robust design withstands demanding use,
- especially in tough environments.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Padded foam headband delivers long wearing comfort.
- Minimal headband pressure on the head.
- Telescoping height adjustment for individual
- setting and personalized comfort, and remains fixed during use.
- Contemporary design improves worker acceptance and compliance.
- Broad profile cup.
Certifications & Standards:
- AS/NZS 1270:2002
- SLC80 33dB Class 5
Recycled Content: 0%
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: China
|Manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1010924|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.honeywell.com|
|Brand Name||Howard Leight|
|Product Name||Leightning L3 Earmuffs|
Comfortably designed earmuffs feature a padded foam headband and super-soft ear cushions to eliminate pressure on the head. Steel-wire construction offers high performance and robust durability. Air Flow Control technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies without increasing the earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech, nonwoven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy. Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use. Earmuffs are designed with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 for a high level of protection.
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Protection Type||Noise Reduction Rating|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.72 oz|
|ProductTitle||Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs - Noise Reduction Rating Protection - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Headband, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Earcup, Polyurethane - 1 Each|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday, April 28, 2017.