Over 50 in stock (as of 04/25/2017 10:34 PM)
Including Alaska and Hawaii!
View other products from R3 Safety
- Easy storage when not in use.
- Extremely lightweight design rests
- comfortably on the head.
- Lower attenuation provides reliable
- protection marginal noise or intermittent
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides
- better, consistent attenuation, especially at
- low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise
- frequency environments.
- Steel Wire Construction gives a robust
- design withstands demanding use,
- especially in tough environments.
- Snap-In Ear Cushions makes cushion
- replacement quick and easy.
Certifications & Standards:
- AS/NZS 1270:2002
- SLC80 25dB Class 4
Recycled Content: 0%
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: Canada
|Manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1013461|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.honeywell.com|
|Brand Name||Howard Leight|
|Product Name||Leightning L0F Folding Earcups|
Foldable earmuffs feature a padded foam headband and super-soft ear cushions to reduce pressure on the head. Steel-wire construction offers high performance and robust durability. Air Flow Control technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies without increasing the earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech, nonwoven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy. Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use. Earmuffs are designed with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23.
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.23 oz|
|ProductTitle||Howard Leight Leightning L0F Folding Earcups - Noise Protection - Steel Band, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Earcup, Polyurethane Ear Pad - 1 Each|
|Beach Audio Warranty|
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, April 25, 2017.