The company I work for sells 2 wireless headsets one being the plantronics CS50 & the other being the GN Netcom 9120.
I've used the GN9102 for months now & decided to demo the CS50 as it is a more attractive headset so more popular with our customers so we decided it was time for us use the same headset here is what I like & don't like....
1) Was quite easy to set up & did not require a technicians assistance
1) 1) You cannot swivle the mic away from your mouth when your not on the phone (which tells your co workers when you on thew phone or not on the phone)
2) I tried using the headband & found that uncomfortable
3) I am using the over the ear piece & it is not only uncomfortable but it is bending my ear over - I have small ears so I can't imagine using this with big ears
4) I cannot get the mic to line up into an ideal position for speaking
5) From a customer service point of view we get way more of these returned for repair (6 to every 1 of the 9120's)
6) Personally I find it useless without the handset lifter (we don't have any in stock) and would not recommend it to anyone without one
Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No - You may also flag this review.